Monday, February 23, 2004

Horse Lovin' Ken

I was going to post a little something about how I'm sure the imminent rise of videophones is going to lead to a boom in dickey sales. Think about it: You're hanging around the house, maybe wearing a shabby old T-shirt or maybe no shirt at all, and the videophone rings. Thinking it may be a potential employer or romantic interest, you quickly clip one of those little fake shirt-and-tie bib-like things around your neck and answer the phone, looking sartorially splendid with no one the wiser. Mark my words: Invest in dickeys.

I was going to write about that, but in looking for a suitable picture of a dickey on the Internet, I ran across this vaguely disturbing picture of Horse Lovin' Ken.

I don't like the sound of this at all; it smacks of those dirty Danish pictures. It kind of sheds some light on that recent breakup with Barbie, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares