Thursday, July 22, 2004

Because knowing is half the battle

The last few G.I. Joe PSAs has finally been posted over at FenslerFilm. Were they worth waiting for? No, not really. The best ones were all released first. But for the completist, all 25 are there now. And why not order yourself a T-shirt while you're at the site? Personally, I'd go for "Porkchop Sandwiches", but why not do your local IT guru a solid and get him a neat "Help Computer" shirt? Maybe he'll let you take a look at your boss's Internet Explorer history and give you some juicy negotiating material in time for your next salary review.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing, testing!

7/22/2004 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger I.Strange said...

"Porkchop Sandwiches" is all well and good for Peter Lean-and-Thin, but I suspect I would get beat up like in so many of Scott's dreams. I might just as well wear a shirt that says "Fat Kid. Punch here."

"Body Massage" however, everybody wins.

7/22/2004 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger Peter Lynn said...

If it sets your mind at ease, Ian, I'm pretty sure it was Ian Daffern who was getting his ass kicked all over Dreamland.

7/22/2004 07:05:00 PM  
Blogger I.Strange said...

I knew I wasn't the Ian, but I'd like to think that if we did tangle, I'd get my butt equally kicked. Some people call me dreamer. Others call me a bleeder.

7/23/2004 11:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares