Friday, December 05, 2003

Silence is golden ... at least, mine seems to be.

I just wanted to point out that it's been more than a week since my last post, which was basically just a throwaway test post to make sure the comments box was working properly that I couldn't delete. (Until now, apparently. How the hell did I just do that?) And how many responses did that post get? Seventeen. With about a dozen more responses than any other post has gotten, it's the most active discussion in the history of this weblog.

Clearly, the best thing I could possibly do to build a thriving online community is to never try to actually become involved with it in any way.

Anyway, while I'm here, I just wanted to pass along something Jay pointed out to me: Someone is stealing Ruddy Ruddy's gimmick. This is an outrage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares