Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Ladies and gentlemen ... The Minibosses!

I haven't posted for a little while, but I have a good excuse: My house was hit by a porous rock asteroid 10 meters in diameter, traveling 51 km/s at a 45 degree angle. All right, it wasn't, but if you've ever wanted to know how big a mess that would make, try out this site.

Anyway, as you might recall, I've always loved the incidental music of the old Spiderman cartoon, and was thrilled when I discovered a band existed that performed faithful rock 'n' roll covers of it.

Now, Salon presents a story on The Minibosses, a combo that, similarly, brings alive the thrilling scores of old Nintendo games such as Megaman 2 and Castlevania 3 and makes them available for download at their website.

I know it's a coin-op game, and they only do Nintendo, but I'd love for them to cover the score of Rastan Saga, which may well have the most exciting music of any arcade game ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares