Thursday, April 01, 2004

The party's not over

File sharing is legal in Canada, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday. And I do mean "sharing"; where up until now, it was considered legal to download music files by using peer-to-peer networks, but not to make them available for upload, Canadians can now legally upload and download with impunity.

Between legal pot, gay marriage, refusing to go along with illegal wars, and now this, this country is getting both cooler and more likely to make American heads explode by the day.

Speaking of being deliberately annoying, I just saw my housemate eating rice and asked "Can I have a handful?" I've also been wandering around in a housecoat and asking "Who wants an open-robe hug from Uncle Pete?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares