Friday, January 28, 2005

Mouse traps

Well, after Toula proved that she has no idea how to work a mousetrap, it shouldn't be surprising that we still have a problem. She set one little trap baited with stale peanut butter and expected it to solve the problem. It hasn't been touched, but when I got home tonight, I noticed several mousedropping around the microwave. I haven't seen her yet, but I'll be bringing this up to her when I do.

What I won't tell her is that I took advantage of her absence to pick up one dropping with a piece of toilet paper and put it in a box of her chocolate-chip cookies. If she somehow manages to miss eating it, she's sure to get a taste of the other one I put in her coffee the next time she brews up a pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares