Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I Am So Sorry

I sold the rights to this old piece to National Lampoon a month or so ago, and I've been wondering when it was going to show up on the website ever since. Jay told me today that it was actually posted right away, but it had fallen off the main page by the time I got around to checking. Anyway, here it is: "I Am So Sorry We Led Your Son to Christ".

Bonus: Here's the Jack Chick tract mentioned in the Lampoon piece. It is at least as amusing, and probably more so.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny!! Absolutely priceless!!!

Elizabeth

10/27/2005 05:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chick Tracts make me sick. But your article is pretty funny.

10/31/2005 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger Peter Lynn said...

I wondered about your reaction. Jay told me that around the Lampoon offices, the Christians dug it, while it was the Jews who were left scratching their heads. On the other hand, I showed the original to a friend from high school who's the son of a preacher man, and he's never talked to me since.

10/31/2005 08:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Then I'll give you a little wedding present ... some AIDS."

Ahahahahaha.

How do you get "some" AIDS? Can I get away with a "little" AIDS?

11/01/2005 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares