Monday, January 02, 2006

Mousetrapped again

It seems like around this time last year that I had to explain to Brain-Damaged Toula and her idiot boyfriend how to set a mousetrap. Yet, as I type this, they're once again out in the kitchen trying to insert the bait under the trigger plate instead of on top of it like you're supposed to and trying to bait it after setting it, which just causes them to get startled and stung when they set it off and it snaps shut on their fingers. Morons.

I think I'm going to roam around outside the window and knock over the garbage cans while wearing a fur coat so I can convince them they need to set a bear trap. That'll learn 'em.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Ely said...

You keep setting the mice loose in there just to provoke this kind of thing, too, don't you?

1/02/2006 09:46:00 PM  
Blogger Peter Lynn said...

That and I love finding all that mouse shit in my pots and pans.

1/03/2006 12:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares