Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Ruddy Ruddy doesn't live here anymore

Bad news: Ruddy Ruddy updates won't be appearing on this weblog anymore.

That's because of the good news: He's moving out on his own to his very own home on the Web. By popular demand (that is, Scott demanded it, and he's popular), I've started Ruddy Inc., a spinoff blog that will be your one-stop shop for all the Ruddy Ruddy-related news fit to print. It should be easier to keep track of when it's all in one place.

Remember this address: http://www.ruddyruddy.blogspot.com/. Or just click on the link to the right. Or, since I'll be letting you know on this blog when I update the other one, click on the link I provide then. Yeah, I sort of lied when I said that there won't be any Ruddy Ruddy updates on this blog anymore. But only little tiny ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares