Monday, November 01, 2004

It dudn't look good for presidential pronunciation

One wish: that our American friends would elect a president who can correctly pronounce the word "doesn't". There's no excuse for a Yale-educated man talking about whether so-and-so dudn't support the troops. Dudn't. Do you really want your president to sound like some semi-literate redneck? Half the reason for the poor ratings of Star Trek: Enterprise (at least in my house, anyway) is that the chief engineer keeps belching out this particular mushmouthed drawling stupidity.

Just Bush-bashing, right? No. I'm talking about Kerry too. I've heard him do it as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Lynn said...

Every voter should be looking to vote for his intellectual superior. I think I'm pretty smart, but not smart enough to run a whole country. I want someone way smarter than me for that job. I don't want some guy who'd be fun to drink with. I want a hardworking nerd. I wanted Al Gore.

11/02/2004 11:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares