Saturday, November 06, 2004

¡Lucha libre! ¡Viernes en la medianoche en el canal 35!

¡Dios mio! I just discovered that I get CMLL Mexican wrestling on my TV! Guys doing ridiculously choreographed acrobatics and trying to dishonour each other by ripping each other's masks off! Midgets in gorilla masks wearing sombreros! And here's La Parka, my favorite luchadore ever! I haven't seen that guy in years! ¡Muy awesome!

On a less awesome note, I just found out from looking at visitor logs that my site comes up at #77 of 43,363 results if you search for "gloryhole" on HotBot. That's way too high a ranking for my liking. Not because it disturbs me to be associated with the term, mind you; it's just that there ought to be way better gloryhole-related websites out there, and more of them.

Update: Not only is this site #77 overall, it's also #7! What the hell? What kind of filthy man-on-clown gloryhole action are people looking for at this website?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

Hello Peter. I've been blogging for three months now and I still only have 3 people who have ever commented. I'm pretty sure that Scott is the only one who reads it on a regular basis and that's only because I tell him to. Unfortunately though, I was not blessed with the ability to be insightful or witty and I've taken blogging down to it's most basic form of telling the computer what happened that day and sometimes giving my opinion on issues. You're more than welcome to check it out though. And yes, I know that I spelled "blatant" wrong in the URL...Scott pointed it out to me and I didn't know how to fix it.
http://blatentsuperfluousramblings.blogspot.com/

11/08/2004 10:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares