Monday, November 29, 2004

Sloan: The new Savages

I just noticed that the video for Sloan's "The Other Man" was shot on location at Centennial College's Centre for Creative Communications, where I took my publishing program. An interesting interesting coincidence is that this building was used extensively in the filming of Degrassi High and is particularly recognizable in the episode where Joey, Snake, Lucy, and the twins sneak into the school on a weekend to spy on a video shoot by their favorite band, the Savages. I always wondered what kind of lame Canadian band would want to use such a lame CanCon location to film a video, and now I know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you totally have to CHICK this out:
http://www.thetruthforyouth.com/standard/main.htm
JACK check this out...

Chuck out.

11/29/2004 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

I've always hated Sloan.

Stupid Sloan...

11/29/2004 10:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've kind of always liked Sloan. They used to be terrible live, though.

FWIW

Chuck

11/30/2004 07:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares