Friday, January 28, 2005

Feenstra Funnies!

I've linked to this site intermittently, but as far as I can recall, never actually plugged it. But I just plugged it in the comments section of a recent post at Jay's blog -- or at least, I tried to. Jay's comments service finds the URL objectionable, for some reason. So I'm going to plug it over here too, because it deserves plugging.

I'm referring to our friend Scott Feenstra's comics, Corwyn and Funnyland. They defy description, really, but it's fair to say that those who get them really get them, while those who don't will find themselves scratching their heads at best, and flying into a blind rage at worst. (I've seen both happen.) Check them out here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

Dr. Notserious is so deep.

1/30/2005 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Yeah, Pinkerton's comment dealie seems to find me objectional as well. Cocksucker.

Been reading your site for a while, great stuff. And as for Feenstra's comics...All I can say is I really want a boot.

Thanks for the giggles!

2/06/2005 01:55:00 AM  
Blogger Peter Lynn said...

Karla: I noticed that a lot of Scott's old "Corwyn" comics don't seem to actually be there. A pity -- there are some great ones missing. I wonder if he could be persuaded to add them. Anyway, thanks for reading!

2/06/2005 05:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares