Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Really, I think she's just been basically eating a lot of cocaine

I normally rely on SamuraiFrog over at Electronic Cerebrectomy for my morbidly obsessive Lindsay Lohan-related blogger needs, but I can't resist weighing in here:

The formerly boobalicious starlet has recently been dipping into Lara Flynn Boyle territory with her sudden weight loss. "People lose weight when they grow up," an annoyed Lohan explained in the April issue of W, attempting to dispell the rumours about possible drug addiction or an eating disorder. "They lose their baby fat." (In my experience, the opposite is in fact usually true. I myself must have put on 30 pounds since I was her age. That's 75% muscle and 25% spontaneous penile growth, I assure you.)

There's more to it than the maturing process, obviously. "I got a trainer ... Just old-school working out," she told People magazine. I'm not sure what kind of training program he's got her on -- she sure hasn't been putting on muscle. As for her diet plan, the forum posters over at bodybuilding website Testosterone Nation have come up with some interesting details. Here's her supposed diet:
Breakfast: 2/3 egg whites and veggies and one banana

Lunch: 3 slices of turkey, chicken or ham with lettuce and tomato

Snack: 2 hard-boiled egg whites OR one apple

Dinner: Salmon fillet cooked with one tsp. olive oil and one cup of vegetables

Snack: One frozen fruit bar
As one poster observes, this shakes out to about 675 calories per day -- maintenance calories for a 51-pound person.

It's a sad thing. But try not to think of it. Just go remember her when she was young and lush.

1 Comments:

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

I have to thank Lindsay Lohan; every time I weakly think "Would having a child really be so bad?" there's some new story about her that answers that question.

7/06/2005 01:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares