Thursday, October 27, 2005

Free Falling

I ran across this on Neil's Livejournal, and I'm mesmerized. It's only because I've got tabbed browsing that I've managed to tear myself away for a second to write this note. Once I hit "publish", I'll be closing this tab and going back to that one. If anyone needs me, I'll be making Dubya free-fall through space, all limp like a rag doll.

Update: I had to come back for this. Also on Neil's website is the news that an article he wrote (which may be based on the real-life case of former. Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman) is required reading in a course on humour at Marietta College. Simply astounding.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! He is surprisingly flexible!

10/27/2005 04:27:00 AM  
Blogger Peter Lynn said...

Well, he is generally acknowledged as one of the most physically fit presidents ever.

10/27/2005 05:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The original version of the program seemed almost majestic. I spent over an hour just watching the person float through and around the bubbles.

Now I just grab a limb and fling.

10/27/2005 06:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, good on Neil for his continued success. You've got to admire him.

Anyway, my one problem with this Bush animation is that he never hits the ground. It's like those old Atari games that just continue to the point of futility, without any notable reward.

10/28/2005 01:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played with that Bush freefall thing for at least an hour before I realized you can grab him with your mouse and fling him all around.

Neil

10/30/2005 09:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares