Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Today's notes

  • Last night, just a block away from my house, I saw a policeman get off his bicycle and walk up onto a porch to knock on the door. I immediately wondered how much trouble I'd be in if I just jumped up his bike and furiously pedalled away. I bet it happens more than you'd expect. It's too funny not to.

  • I'm collaborating on a new comic with Jay. I wrote some stuff for the script, then I slept on it. I awoke refreshed, with the feeling that I had plenty of new ideas. Then I realized that while I did have plenty of new ideas, they were all for the script of an unrelated zombie movie that my subconscious is apparently planning to write.

  • Instead of signing things today, I'm autographing them. So, instead of writing "Peter Lynn", I'm writing, "To my biggest fan, _____, Stay classy, Peter Lynn".

1 Comments:

Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Stay in school,

The Internet's Foremost Dickolas Wang

5/03/2006 03:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares