Monday, October 06, 2003

Digging up things best left buried

Thanks to my friend Tyler, who has generously provided the server space (or whatever -- I don't even know exactly how these things work, but he does, and that's one of the things I like about him), my old website makes its return to cyberspace.

This is where I kept a bunch of my old comics and articles. The files have just been sitting on a CD for well over two years. It might just sit here as a dead site, but it's possible that I'll update it again. Maybe I ought to hook up my scanner again and scan in all those cartoons that I haven't been drawing. I certainly ought to re-scan some of the older ones that are barely legible.

At any rate, have fun picking your way through the crypt. Peer upon the soon-to-be-resurrected bones of the online home of ... MK Ultra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares