Saturday, October 18, 2003

The harrowing adventures of Ruddy Ruddy

Thanks to my newfound knowledge (bestowed upon me by Ian) of how to link to my own posts (and I'm a complete tool for not being able to figure out something so extremely simple), I present the easy guide to Ruddy Ruddy's adventures. I'd sort of been meaning to compile them at some point, and Jay gave me a good excuse, since he may well have sent me a visitor or two. (Good god -- with three references to him in as many posts, I might as well just retitle this blog "Jay" and be done with it.) Anyway, here are the posts, in chronological order:

Ruddy Ruddy
In which I discover a wormhole... (Ruddy Ruddy content extremely minimal)
Ruddy! Ruddy! Ruddy!
Ruddy Ruddy #4
Ruddy Ruddy Redux
Six!
My love affair with forbidden books
Cojo
Ruddy Ruddy #8
Who will save Ruddy Ruddy's soul?
Ruddy Ruddy redux, again
Ruddy Ruddy, you'll be a woman soon
Who will save Ruddy Ruddy's soul? (Part 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares