Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Touched by tragedy

I have a complete run of Blender magazine, starting at issue #1 -- that is, I did until the October 2004 issue failed to arrive in my mailbox. Being that it had a cover story on Hilary Duff, I'm torn as to whether this is a good thing or a bad thing; however, since it's usually a great magazine notwithstanding the occasional fluff piece on some teen-pop nymphet, and since I have that complete run to think of, I'm leaning toward it being a bad thing.

Because it had that nubile young starlet on the cover, I figured that some perverted old Canada Post employee had probably run off with my magazine. (You know who you are.) But today, I called Blender's customer service department in Palm Coast, Florida, only to discover that my copy was likely destroyed in one of their many recent hurricanes. Suddenly, a tragedy that has touched so many lives has wreaked cruel havoc in mine.

So while my magazine might have been kept from me by an act of God, if you happen to have a copy and would like to defy God's will by sending it my way, I'll totally pay you back for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Didn't I already get you out of a jam like this once already with the first Amber Brkich issue of Stuff or Maxim or whatever? Unfortuntely this time there are no survivors in the issue (to my knowledge) and there is therefore no chance that have it.

11/09/2004 08:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares