Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Bring us the head of Sandy Garcia

I've touched on how much I hate the writing of Metro reporter Sandy Garcia before, but perhaps the point bears expanding:

I really hate the writing of Metro reporter Sandy Garcia.

Fortunately, I'm not alone. The website of Toronto alternative weekly newspaper Eye now features a blog called "Bring Me the Head of Sandy Garcia" dedicated to pointing out her shortcomings as a sentient lifeform and unfitness for employment as a professional writer. Right now, the supporters and detractors of Garcia are battling it out in the comments section. I'm proud to say that some old school chums of mine -- Justin and Sofi -- are leading the charge against that travesty of transit journalism. Feel free to head over and add your voice to theirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares