Thursday, October 27, 2005

More on dental care

Today, I brushed my teeth and put my toothbrush back in the medicine cabinet. It rolled out of the medicine cabinet, fell into the sink, bounced out, and fell right into the toilet. I watched as it slowly settled at the bottom of the bowl. Then I fished it out, threw it in the garbage, and took a new toothbrush out of its package.

I realized then that washing my hands so that I didn't also expose the new toothbrush to toilet water should probably have been the penultimate step in that sequence.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! You clean yourself with your own leavings!

10/27/2005 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Look away, man. Just look away...

10/28/2005 08:57:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey Pete, found this little gem today and immediately thought of you: www.landoverbaptist.org/news0602/scoobydoo.html

Enjoy!

10/28/2005 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger Peter Lynn said...

For God's sake, why would that make you think of me?! I hope you don't think I'm into feces rolling.

Off-topic: The word verification I have to type in to post this comment is "kyrghax". If I ever become a giant mantis warrior like the thri-kreen from Dark Sun, I'm definitely changing my name to "Kyrghax".

10/28/2005 03:43:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hmmmm, that's a good question. Your appreciation for both non-sympathetic christian satire and toilet humour, perhaps?

10/28/2005 05:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares