Friday, March 17, 2006

From the "Wearing of the Green" Department

Guess whose birthday it is? St. Patrick's, of course. But it's also the birthday of my pal Barry the smooth-talking ladies' man. Here's my birthday gift to him: a novelty T-shirt design for him to wear to the bars to pick up women next year (or this year, if he can whip it together quickly enough. He's on the West Coast, so there's time). You can use it too, if you like. I'm sure neither of us will mind. I'm surely not the first to come up with this idea anyway.

KISS ME
I'M PRETENDING
TO BE IRISH

5 Comments:

Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

To which my irritated reply would be: "Fuck me up the ass, I'm pretending to be gay."

3/21/2006 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Bell said...

It is not St Patrick's birthday, it is the anniversary of his death. Trivial detail...
Cheers

3/22/2006 01:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't there be some sort of punctuation in there?

3/27/2006 01:11:00 AM  
Blogger Peter Lynn said...

It's only a T-shirt!

3/27/2006 01:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you are the anal grammar geek who I fear and admire!

Honestly, it almost makes you as bad as Paris Hilton.

3/28/2006 06:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares